AP Wonders Rohini Sector 5 Rithala Price

6 comments
3bhk level in AP Wonders Rohini .The eventual fate of extravagance Living in Rohini .First skyscraper loft in Rohini Sector-5 .One of the prestigious task of AP Wonders Rohini Group on primary street of Rohini Near rithala metro station. Venture is under development & going to finish before the end of 2015. Venture brought by P Buildwell Private Limited was enrolled on 02 August, 2004. P Buildwell Private Limited's Corporate Identification Number (CIN) is U70101DL2004PTC128014, Registeration Number is 128014.

6 Responses so far

  1. deepak says:

    I am interested in

  2. deepak says:

    I am interested in

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Unknown says:

    I m intrested can give me price and confirm this is free hold property

  5. Unknown says:

    I m intrested can give me price and confirm this is free hold property

  6. HI, KINDLY CONTACT ME.MYSELF ANIL SARNA & MY CONTACT NO.IS 9811832680

Leave a Reply