2 Bhk for rent in rohini Sector 9 Rent only 2000 Rs

5 comments
2 Bhk for rent in rohini Sector 9 Rent only 2000 Rs, fully  furnished apartment with  wall  tiles and woden flooring, car parking also available, 24x7 water and electricity, power backup, internet and wifi also available, this is the very affordable apartment  rent cost only 2 000 per month, if you are looking for buy sale for rent in rohini so  kindly contact us, we will give the the best and affordable deals in rohini in all sectors.

5 Responses so far

  1. Unknown says:

    I am interested in this property for rent. Pl contact me at 9958697221 as soon as possible.

  2. Unknown says:

    I am interested in this property for rent. Pl contact me at 9958697221 as soon as possible.


  3. Nice information.. Thanks for sharing this blog. see my website also
    . VIEW MORE:- Kothi for rent in Rohini

Leave a Reply